We are a group of hyper-committed chiropractors and chiropractic students who thirst to study The Chiropractic Philosophy together and take our understanding to the deepest levels so that we can better communicate and apply the chiropractic principles to and through our patients.
Our group is serious. We demand the highest level of commitment from our members and our teachers. Ultimately we know that we are not gathering for motivation or inspiration, but rather chiropractic education.
Schedule and Curriculum
We have chosen to travel together through the Freshman Text of Stephenson’s The Chiropractic Textbook. If you are teaching, you can expect that every member of the group has read the material and is coming prepared to learn, discuss and ask questions.
We meet the third Wednesday of every month at The Specific Chiropractic Center in Dublin, California, at 6:30 pm. The teacher will begin promptly at 7 pm. We will have 90 minutes of Chiropractic Philosophy followed by a short intermission. We will begin again at 8:45 pm for 90 minutes of Chiropractic Business Principles. The meeting will conclude at 10:15 pm.
April 16, 2014 – Dr. Shawn Dill – The Introduction to the Freshman Text – pp xiii – xxxiv / The Book Yourself Solid System
May 21, 2014 – Chiropractic, Subluxation and Cycles – pp 1 – 12
June 18, 2014 – Dr. Steve Tullius (The Regulator) – The Source, the Subsource, Innate Brain, Innate Body, Educated Brain, Educated Body – pp 12 – 16
July 16, 2014 – Dr. Nima Rahmany (“Daddy Yankee”) – The Normal Complete Cycle: Universal Intelligence, Innate Intelligence and Mental Realm – pp 17 – 23
August 20, 2014 – Dr. Andy Roberts (The Philosopher) – Creation, Transformation, Mental Impulse and Propulsion – pp 24 – 30
September 17, 2014 – Efferent Nerve, Transmission, Tissue Cell – pp 31 – 40
October 15, 2014 – Dr. Jack Bourla (#Lazarus) – Reception, Physical Personification, Expression, Function and Coordination – pp 41 – 52
November 19, 2014 – Dr. Anthony Ebel (BOOM!) – The Afferent Side of the Normal Complete Cycle: Coordination, Tissue Cell, Vibration, Impressions of Vibrations and Afferent Nerve – pp 52 – 57
No class in December
January 21, 2015 – Dr. Lyle Koca (The G.O.A.T.) – Transmission, Brain Cell, Reception, Mental, Interpretation, Sensation, Ideation, Innate Intelligence and Intellectual Adaptation – pp 57 – 66
February 18, 2015 – Dr. Scott Garber (The Legend) – Principles 1 – 16
March 18, 2015 – Dr. Peter Kevorkian (The Chairman) – Principles 17 – 33
- You must be current with your membership to attend the meetings.
- You must be invited by a member to attend a meeting and join the group.
- Your commitment is for an entire year. No refunds allowed.
- You must adhere to the given curriculum. We are inviting you to teach. We are not looking for your “version” of chiropractic philosophy, a motivational speech, testimonials, social media instruction, instruction on how to hire or train staff or any other discussion of material completely not related to chiropractic.
- You must come prepared. We prepared hard for your presentation. Be ready for questions… Not only regarding your material, but how it relates to other facets of chiropractic philosophy.
- We reimburse our invited speakers $300 for their travel as well as pay for their hotel room. We will also assist with ground transportation to and from the airport.